19 Jan Identify and describe the diverse population and the unique characteristics and/or the distinctive needs of the population in 3-4 brief sentences.
Discusision Post– please answer each question with the header in bold font for this discussion post
Make the topic related to Mental Health and Homeless population
· Review the life model.
· Review this article in the Learning Resources: Piedra, L. M., & Engstrom, D. W. (2009). Segmented assimilation theory and the life model: An integrated approach to understanding immigrants and their children. Social Work, 54(3), 270–277. https://doi.org/10.1093/sw/54.3.270
· If you don’t have field experience that applies to this Discussion, you can apply other social work experience, including internships or professional experience, or apply a case study from this course. Contact your Instructor if you need clarification for what could apply for the Discussion.
By Day 3
Post a response to the following:
Using an example from your fieldwork or other professional experience and a diverse population you encountered at the agency (for example, in Piedra and Engstrom’s article, it was immigrant families), respond to the following:
· Identify and describe the diverse population and the unique characteristics and/or the distinctive needs of the population in 3–4 brief sentences.
· Explain how you would use the life model to help the client understand and describe their challenges.
· Explain how the problem-solving model can help the client address their challenges.
· How is the client using defense mechanisms, and how is that impeding the ability to problem solve and move forward in the life model?
· Identify where the gaps are in applying the life model for this population.
· When looking at the gaps, explain which theory might be helpful in filling the gaps of the life model when working with this population.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.