09 Jan Identify possible network infrastructure vulnerabilities. Address network vulnerabilities with the appropriate security me
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
With the parameters set forth at the onset of the project, present the infrastructure and security policy that will support the expected development and growth of the organization. The network solution that is chosen should support the conceived information system and allow for scalability. The network infrastructure will support organizational operations; therefore, a pictorial view of workstations, servers, routers, bridges, gateways, and access points should be used. Since the company will be merging with a multinational company, virtualization and cloud technology should be taken into consideration. In addition, access paths for Internet access should be depicted. A narrative should be included to explain all the nodes of the network and the rationale for the design. Lastly, using the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) Triangle, define the organizational security policy.
Section 1: Infrastructure Document
Write a five to ten (5-10) page infrastructure document in which you:
- Identify possible network infrastructure vulnerabilities. Address network vulnerabilities with the appropriate security measures. Ensure that consideration is given to virtualization and cloud technology.
- Design a logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Explain the rationale for the logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Illustrate the possible placement of servers, including access paths to the Internet and firewalls. Note: facility limitations, workstations, printers, routers, switches, bridges, and access points should be considered in the illustration.
- Create and describe a comprehensive security policy for the company that will:
- Protect the company infrastructure and assets by applying the principals of CIA. Note: CIA is a widely used benchmark for evaluation of information systems security, focusing on the three (3) core goals of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Address ethical aspects related to employee behavior, contractors, password usage, and access to networked resources and information.
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from Project Deliverable 4: Cloud Technology and Virtualization, with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the methods and best practices in implementing process change in IT organizations.
- Describe the role and methods of technology-induced process improvement in organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.