14 Sep Identifying Claims Discussion For your Initial Post due by Friday at 11:59 PM:（due sep 17） Choose one of the
Identifying Claims Discussion
For your Initial Post due by Friday at 11:59 PM:（due sep 17）
- Choose one of the videos from LECTURE: Course Theme – Borders and summarize its main claim in 350-500 words. Include the following:
- Identify the main claim.
- Identify the main claim as a claim of policy, fact, or value.
- Explain why you believe the claim is one of policy, fact, or value.
- You may also comment on whether or not you personally agree with the claim.
For your Response to at least 1 classmate due by Sunday at 11:59 PM:（due sep19）
- Address the following topics in your response of at least 250-300 words:
- Compose a counterargument to your classmate's summary.
- Provide some reasons for your counterargument.
Phrases to help you
Claims of Policy
- We should _____________.
- We ought to _____________.
- We must _____________.
- Let’s _____________.
- The best course is _____________.
- The solution is to _____________.
- The next step should be _____________.
- We should consider _____________.
- Further research should be done to determine _____________.
Claims of Fact
- Research suggests that _____________.
- The data indicate that _____________.
- _____________is increasing or decreasing.
- There is a trend toward _____________.
- _____________causes _____________
- _____________leads to _____________.
Claims of Value
- _____________is terrible/disappointing/underwhelming.
- _____________is mediocre/average/decent/acceptable.
- We should celebrate _____________.
- _____________is great, wonderful, fantastic, impressive, makes a substantial contribution to _____________.
- _____________is the best _____________.
- _____________is the worst _____________.
- _____________is better than _____________.
- _____________is worse than _____________.
- _____________is just as good as _____________.
- _____________is just as bad as _____________
Phrases that signal that one idea is supposed to lead to another.
- Because_____________, _____________.
- Because of this, _____________.
- If_____________, then _____________.
- Since_____________, _____________.
- For this reason,_____________.
- We can conclude_____________.
- Therefore, _____________.
- Consequently, _____________.
- As a result, _____________.
- It follows that _____________.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.