06 Apr In Assessment 2, you assisted human resources in identifying appropriate members for your team. Now that
In Assessment 2, you assisted human resources in identifying appropriate members for your team. Now that you have a team, it is important to document how you plan to facilitate communication with and among your virtual team members. This is especially critical in complex projects. In this assessment, you will develop a communications plan that will effectively serve your new virtual team. It should describe platforms and tools, lines of communication, roles, tasks, approvals, et cetera.
Continue to view the CapraTek activity linked in the Resources under the Capella Multimedia heading to help you form your communications plan.
Consider the CapraTek activity to write a 3–4-page communications plan that includes the following:
- A description of overall project communication requirements and practices.
- A description of platforms and tools that will be used and why they are appropriate.
- A description of important types of communication such as meetings, updates, status reports, et cetera, including their frequency and method and who must attend.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- APA format: Resources and citations (if any) are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Additional resources if needed.
- Wikibooks. (n.d.). Project management/PMBOK/Communications management. Retrieved from https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Project_Management/PMBOK/Communications_Management
- Project Management Institute. (2013). The high cost of low performance: The essential role of communications [PDF]. Retrieved from http://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/learning/thought-leadership/pulse/the-essential-role-of-communications.pdf
- O'Berry, D. (2015). How to create a project communication plan. Retrieved from http://quickbase.intuit.com/blog/how-to-create-a-project-communication-plan
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.