26 Jul In Module One, you performed a personal SWOT analysis and reflected on your readiness for organizational change. Then, throughout the course, you learned to lead and manage organi
In Module One, you performed a personal SWOT analysis and reflected on your readiness for organizational change. Then, throughout the course, you learned to lead and manage organizational change based on strategic decisions. You have also learned several other skills and concepts through the other courses and the various badges and certifications you earned in this MBA program.
Now, it is time to reflect on these skills and use what you’ve learned to create a personal action plan for your career and professional development. Doing so will not only help you revisit various management-related concepts and skills you learned and developed in this program, but will also help you understand how these concepts and skills can be applied in the workplace. This is also a wonderful opportunity for you to review your own journey from the start of this MBA program up until now—the end of the program.
Create a personal action plan to apply and further develop the skills you have gained in the MBA program.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Skills assessment: Reflect on the personal SWOT analysis you completed in Module One. Your response should address the following:
- Describe any changes in your personal SWOT analysis based on skills you have acquired in the course.
- Explain how might this affect your ability to handle organizational change in the future.
- Personal action plan: Create a personal action plan based on skills you learned in this course and in the MBA program. Your response should address the following:
- Identify two key skills from this course that you will apply in your career and explain how each of these skills could help in your career growth.
- Identify two key skills from the rest of the MBA program that you will apply in your career and explain how each of these skills could help in your career growth.
- Identify two skills from the MBA program that you feel need further improvement and describe how these skills will help in your career growth.
- Identify badges or certifications from the MBA program that you feel will be most useful for your career growth and explain how you will apply them. (Power Bi, excel accounting)
- Accountability: Describe actionable steps you will take to keep yourself accountable for developing and applying the skills that you learned throughout the MBA program.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document.
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
Order this paper at collepals.com for only $10
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.