07 Nov In Module Six, you have explored logistical and cultural considerations for managing diverse teams. In this assignment, you will apply what you have learned by analyzing a case study
In Module Six, you have explored logistical and cultural considerations for managing diverse teams. In this assignment, you will apply what you have learned by analyzing a case study to draw conclusions about corporate social responsibility in an international context.
Read the case study Apple and Its Suppliers: Corporate Social Responsibility, taking careful note of examples and explanations of Apple’s views on corporate social responsibility, countries involved in the supply chain, and whom the public held responsible for the ethical violations.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Key Points: Briefly summarize key points that the case raises, such as who was involved; key problems and concerns identified; and questions about corporate social responsibility, public opinion, and/or international business.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Explain how corporate social responsibility, specifically related to employee treatment, is important to a business.
- Public Opinion: Explain how the media and public opinion influenced the situation and what lessons a business practitioner can learn from Apple’s experience with how the media and the public can impact business.
- International Business: The case states that although the concerns regarding poor employee treatment were related to events at manufacturing facilities such as Foxconn and Pegatron, the concerns regarding corporate social responsibility fell to Apple. Explain what this can teach business professionals about international business and supply chain management.
- Labor Practices: Compare the advantages and disadvantages of commonly used labor practices in international business.
- The Road Ahead: The end of the case raises a few questions regarding how Apple should proceed. On the basis of what you have learned in this module and throughout the course, explain how you think Apple should have proceeded following the incident outlined in the case and why. Make sure to use evidence from course and/or external resources to support your response.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit this assignment as a 400- to 750-word Microsoft Word document. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.