22 Jul In this assignment, you will choose one of the following pairs of companies to compare, contrast,
In this assignment, you will choose one of the following pairs of companies to compare, contrast, and perform an overall analysis of across each of the main areas of consumer behavior we have covered in this class. A satisfactory paper will be completed in a minimum of 2,000 words (no maximum). The paper format should be double-spaced and use a professional 12pt font. Include citations when appropriate (websites, news articles).
- Walmart vs. Target
- Toyota vs. BMW
- Old Navy vs. Calvin Klein
- Spirit vs. American Airlines
- Apple vs. Samsung
- Aldi vs. Whole Foods
- Maybelline vs. MAC
- Taco Bell vs. Chipotle
- Xbox vs. Nintendo
- TikTok vs. YouTube
- NFL vs. NBA
- Trojan vs. Durex
- Comcast vs. AT&T
- Hilton vs. Holiday Inn
- Verizon vs. T-Mobile
Your paper should address the following:
- An introduction of the companies and the primary products they sell.
- A comparative analysis of the different consumer behavior theories as discussed in the course. Note: You may not find information on every single one these topics. You are, however, expected to provide a thorough analysis of the information available to you.
- What is each company’s target demographics and market segmentation strategies?
- What is each company’s niche in current popular culture?
- How does each company handle responses to consumer feedback and complaints?
- What corporate social responsibility initiatives are each company involved in?
- What efforts towards sustainability has each company made?
- How does each company utilize sensory marketing in the buying process?
- How does each company motivate consumers to buy and get involved in the purchasing process?
- How does each company tap into the self-esteem, self-consciousness, and self-image of consumers?
- Do these companies emphasize gender roles in their marketing campaigns?
- What is each company’s brand personality?
- How does each company use psychographics?
- What are the companies’ core values and ethical codes?
- How does the company use different sources to reach their target markets?
- How does each company use e-commerce?
- What is the in-store atmosphere of each company?
- Does either company engage in B2B marketing/selling?
- How does each company ensure that consumers are informed about their products?
- How does each company utilize social media platforms? Do they use influencers?
- How do these companies compete in the global market? Do they market differently in different countries or subcultures?
- How has each company shown innovation in their respective marketplaces?
- How has each company responded to the COVID-19 pandemic and ensured customer safety?
- An opinion-based conclusion on which company best considers the behaviors of their consumers when engaging in marketing campaigns and strategies.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.