02 May In this assignment, you will identify and interview a family who is currently undergoing stress.
In this assignment, you will identify and interview a family who is currently undergoing stress. The stress may arise from a new baby, new marriage, new divorce or separation, new job, new house, having a child with special needs, etc. Explain the assignment to the family and obtain written consent for participation. Please acknowledge that this information will only be used for classroom purposes, that no information will be published or disseminated and that their names will not be used.
Part 1: Interview
- Interview family members to gain information about the following:
- Family information – nuclear, extended family, ages, siblings, etc.
- History – how and when the stress started
- Life cycle events – have members describe events and how they responded to them (i.e., beginning of school, IEP, transition times, family events, interaction with siblings)
- Family dynamics between members
- Strengths of family
- Cultural, religious, social networks and involvement
- Family needs
- Coping strategies
- Community resources and support
- Family goals for child
- Other (i.e., personal stories)
- Analyze the family from this information based on current research and theory,
- Provide research-based recommendations for the family – this may include continuing things that they are currently doing and may include resources/agencies/supports that they can or could be receiving. Note: These resources can be ones that you are using for your major resource file (see Module 5).
- Provide a personal reflection on this experience including the communication skills needed for effective interviewing.
Part 2: Results of the Interview
- Create a 6 to 8-page paper (not including title or reference pages) in a Word document for your response.
- Use APA format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
- Develop an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.