18 Nov In this assignment, you will take your discussion presentation you prepared for the staff meeting and convert it into a po
In this assignment, you will take your discussion presentation you prepared for the staff meeting and convert it into a poster that you could use at an academic conference. As well, often when submitting a poster proposal you include a CV and cover letter that highlight your experience and research interests. If you created a CV and cover letter for a course in your program sequence, you may take this opportunity to revise and update those artifacts.
Historically, a conference poster session involves use of a large poster-board style document as a reference when speaking with conference attendees about your research or practical experiences with a topic. Increasingly, the poster session involves handouts in digital format transferred through QR codes or another medium and may involve a television or other screen display to communicate your research at an academic conference. Always, your poster presentation contains a title, introduction of the research question/s, overview of the research approach, results from the study or experience, and planned next steps in applying or expanding the study or experience. Additionally, the poster provides information about literature related to the poster topic, usually a selected listing of previously published articles that are important to the research, and a brief acknowledgement to those who helped with the study.
Your poster, in whatever format it is presented at the conference, is effective if it can be scanned and comprehended at a high level in around five minutes. Usually you will be present with your poster to explain points and answer questions in an authentic conference experience.
Using the Poster Presentation Template Download Poster Presentation Template, create your assignment to meet the content and written communication expectations below. Upload your assignment to the course for evaluation and to your Folio.
NOTE: Including your CV or Cover Letter in your Folio is optional. Review the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.) for more details on how to access and use the UAGC ePortfolio tool.
Content Expectations- Two Parts
- Introduction (1 point): In 100-200 words, use this section to interest your audience in the issue or question of the study while using minimal background information and definitions.
- Materials and Methods (1 point): In 50-100 words, describe the procedure used in the study to collect data.
- Study Results (1 point): In 50-100 words, state the research questions, describe how they were supported by the research, and then include visuals (e.g., graphic/charts/diagrams) to illustrate the parts or results of the study.
- Conclusion (1.5 point): In no more than 200 words, provide the concluding remarks about the study while explaining the major result in such a way as to convince the audience why the outcome is interesting. Describe the relevance of the findings to the field of education and/or beyond, describe other directions this study could lead to, and summarize the changes you would make to the study had you been the researcher.
- Relevant Literature Cited (.5 points): Use full citations in APA for all primary works consulted from the literature to inform and support the purpose of the study.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.