19 Jul In this exercise, you will compile summary data based on an inventory listing for Educational Endeavors. Then you w
In this exercise, you will compile summary data based on an inventory listing for Educational Endeavors. Then you will determine the inventory balance for a product category using three methods. Last, you will create a PivotTable and a PivotChart. 1. Open EA4-A1-Inventory from your Chapter 04 folder and save it as: EA4-A1-Inventory-[YourName]
2. Use a function to display the total number of product categories in cell B2. 3. Populate the cells as described for the Construction Paper product category: In this cell:
Use a function to display the:
Cell J5 Cell K5 Cell L5 Cell M5
Number of years for which an inventory balance is displayed Average inventory balance for the five years shown Maximum inventory balance for the five years shown Minimum inventory balance for the five years shown
Hint: Make sure the formula in cell J5 will update properly if any currently blank cells are later filled in.
4. Copy the formulas in the range J5:M5 and paste them such that the calculations will be performed for all product categories.
5. Enter formulas in the range E63:I63 to add the inventory balances for each year.
Use Inventory Costing Methods 6. Switch to the Construction Paper tab. 7. Use the CONCATENATE function to enter LIFO Inventory Balance in cell A17. 8. Enter a formula in cell B17 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the LIFO method.
9. In cell A18, use the CONCATENATE function to enter FIFO Inventory Balance.
10. Enter a formula in cell B18 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the FIFO method.
11. In cell A19, use the CONCATENATE function to enter WA Inventory Balance. 12. Enter a formula in cell B19 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the weighted average method.
13. Enter a formula in the appropriate location on the Inventory Listing tab to display the fifth-year LIFO inventory balance for construction paper.
14. Apply the 3 Symbols (Uncircled) icon set and Red – White – Green color scale to the range K5:K62.
15. Create a PivotTable on the Inventory Listing tab based on the inventory balances displayed for all five years.
16. Rename the new worksheet tab containing the PivotTable. 17. Display the Year 5 Inventory Balances within the PivotTable with: • Country of Manufacture in the Rows area • Product Category in the Columns area • A filter that excludes all but the Active product department
18. Add a slicer that limits the data to product categories that earned at least a 3 of 5 online rating.
19. Create a 3-D Clustered Column PivotChart and display the Online Rating category in the legend.
20. Position the PivotChart and slicer in a logical manner.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.