30 Apr In this module week, you will apply your gained knowledge about unaccelerated aircraft performa
In this module week, you will apply your gained knowledge about unaccelerated aircraft performance of the Cessna 172 Lyc. IO-360-L2A . Since you will build on your previously derived drag data for your example aircraft. For your independent project, create an instructional presentation. Using/building on your previous drag (i.e., thrust-required) table and graph created in Module 3, generate additional power-required values in the table and depict the power-required curve for your aircraft. Then, working with your derived thrust-required and/or power-required curves and table data, explain how to find various performance aspects for your aircraft, and provide the specific data for your example. At a minimum cover the following:
- Maximum range airspeed
- Maximum endurance airspeed
- Best climb conditions
- Best rate of climb (ROC) & associated airspeed
- Best angle of climb (AOC) & associated airspeed
- Maximum forward airspeed
- Best glide airspeed
Additionally, discuss and highlight numerically on a specific example of how weight change influences performance events such as the best range or endurance.As in previous assignments, you will need to research additional information such as required formulas and pertinent aircraft data. Again, the emphasis in this project task is on explaining your methodology as if you are attempting to instruct someone unfamiliar with the aerodynamic details and relationships. Therefore, make sure to detail all assumptions, all formulas used, and all steps that were taken. The following will give you some starting points for your search and consideration.
- Required formula:
- Thrust to power relationship
- Weight change influence on performance airspeeds
- ROC & AOC relationships
- Necessary aircraft information:
- Powerplant output (for simplification, you can assume constant power output at the rated value across the entire speed range); whatever powerplant data you utilize, please make sure to include a short discussion detailing your assumptions.
- Previous information:
- Make sure to detail again all assumed information used/transferred from last week (e.g., aircraft weight, atmospheric conditions, etc.) since performance data are, obviously, only valid for specific cases and conditions.
As previously stated, you are encouraged to utilize appropriate computational software such as Excel® or MatLab®.
- Your presentation is due by the last day of the module and should be created using Powerpoint or the presentation platform of your choice.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.