06 Apr In Week 10, you will submit a recorded PowerPoint presentation on a cultural event in which you participa
In Week 10, you will submit a recorded PowerPoint presentation on a cultural event in which you participate. This final project allows faculty to evaluate how you integrate the various concepts related to diversity, human rights, and social justice. You will be expected to evaluate course content as you share aspects of your experience. This Week, you are asked to provide an updated on your progress.
It is recommended that you to attend the event no later than Week 8 to prevent last minute challenges with this assignment, such as in the case when an event is cancelled. The event should be open to the public and be related to a diverse social identity. Places that may list cultural events, meetings, or experiences include your local or neighborhood newspaper, church bulletins, local colleges, primary schools, or your local library.
Below are some possible ideas:
- Check your Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Town hall meeting in another part of town
- Local churches
- Local training
- Local Agencies
- Identify local multicultural communities to see if there are any events
- Pride Event/Parade
- Contact a town visitor center
- Civic Committee
Submit your response to the following prompts:
- Identify the cultural event that you plan to experience to fulfill the requirements for the main project.
- What event have you identified? Where is the agency/activity that you plan to attend?
- When are you planning to attend the event/activity? What is the specific date and time?
- How does this activity/event differ from your own diverse experience?
- What challenges you foresee with completing this Project?
- What are you looking forward to as you complete this project?
- Have you reviewed the resources and practiced using Personal Capture to create a recorded PowerPoint presentation, so you are prepared to submit the presentation correctly (see Document: Kaltura Personal Capture – QuickStart Guide (PDF) in Required Resources)?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.