03 May Information for your Professional Paper The professional paper is individually assigned. Each stude
Information for your Professional Paper
The professional paper is individually assigned. Each student needs to choose one nursing role and write 3 pages about the role.
Suggested roles: advocate, educator, care provider, collaborator, researcher, administrator…ect
The professional paper should include the following:
1. Introduction – clear description of the nursing role being researched
2. Body- provide description of educational requirements and any specialized training associated with this professional nursing role.
3. Review the scope of practice- the focus of this nursing role
4. Publications and organizations – specific journals and professional organizations that a nurse in this role will need to help succeed.
5. Conclusion- Summarization of paper and why interested in this particular nursing role
6. Reference page in correct APA format
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.