02 May Instructions for Assignment 1Attached Files: ?Evaluation Matrix Example Criteria 17.pdf Evalua
Instructions for Assignment 1Attached Files:
- Evaluation Matrix Example Criteria 17.pdf Evaluation Matrix Example Criteria 17.pdf – Alternative Formats (188.588 KB)
Create an Evaluation Matrix Chart in Excel that will let you compare the 3 careers/positions at technology companies side by side on each criterion.
What should be in the matrix are:
- Three technology careers/positions (i.e. system analysis, software engineer, help desk technician) to evaluate.
- Five criteria (all students must use these criteria).
- Career Outlook (what percentage of jobs will be available in the future)
- Work Schedule
Look up the criteria for each of your careers/professions on the Bureau of Labor and Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ and O*Net https://www.onetonline.org/. You may use other sources of information.
Create 2 Excel worksheets.
- The first is your Excel matrix chart with formulas to calculate weighted scores using a mixed cell reference. This will enable you to see which career scored best with the raw scores and then which career scored best with the weighted scores.
- The second is a chart of your results from the matrix. The chart may be the style of your choice. It must give good information about the data in your worksheet with your matrix. Name each worksheet in the workbook appropriately. Submit your file with both worksheets into the Blackboard assignment for this phase.
Divide 100 points among the criteria, with the highest number of points going to the criteria that is most important to you.
An example of the matrix is in this section as an attachment. Watch videos in the video reference folder for guidance. Additional Resources available under GCFLearnFree.org section.
Do not forget to record your sources/references.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.