30 Apr Instructions The table below shows the scores of 25 Mathematics students in two mid-term tests
The table below shows the scores of 25 Mathematics students in two mid-term tests and the final exam.
Test 1Test 2Final Exam756976957593917890988498755771543951716375484858896888816082716071725671958192816976726374957696806474837792907989807180847489887088807188787175988096
- Perform multiple linear regression analysis using Microsoft Excel, assuming final exam score as the dependent variable and test 1 and test 2 scores as independent variables.
- Correctly state the regression equation.
- Evaluate the significance of the regression fit for the data.
- Determine if the regression coefficients are significant.
- Check if independent variables are collinear.
- Comment on the residual plots.
- Use the regression equation to predict final exam score for
- test 1 score = 82, and
- test 2 score = 69
- Submit a 3–4 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- The relevant Excel output should be copied to this document.
- Name your document BUS7205_W1_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.