14 Sep Instructions Using the CSU Online Library, search for and choose a research report or doctoral dissertation from a
Using the CSU Online Library, search for and choose a research report or doctoral dissertation from a database in the CSU Online Library. You may choose a report or dissertation on any subject matter that interests you; however, it must meet the criteria below.
- The report/dissertation must be original research and not a review of another researcher’s work.
- The report/dissertation must have been published within the last 8 years.
- The research must have utilized a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method approach.
- The report/dissertation must be of adequate length and content to be able to critique all of the requirements below.
Note: Dissertations are accessible in the Dissertations and Theses Global database. You are encouraged to explore the resources in the section “Helpful Library Tools” on the CSU Online Library home page for help in searching the library’s databases.Once you have selected and thoroughly reviewed the report/dissertation, you will write a critique. At a minimum, you must include the information below.
- In your own words, give a brief summary of the research.
- Assess the research methods employed by the researcher, explaining why you agree with his or her choices or what alternatives you would propose.
- Assess the researcher’s data collection and analysis methods, explaining why you agree with his or her choices or what alternatives you would propose.
- Examine the data sets in the research. Do you agree that they support the researcher’s findings? Why, or why not?
- Assess the effectiveness of the overall research design, data analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Evaluate the report/dissertation for effectiveness in presenting the author’s research.
- Suggest specific follow-on research that can build upon the findings in the report/dissertation.
Your case study must be at least four, but no more than five, pages in length—not counting the title and reference pages. Your case study must present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence and must clearly apply the concepts covered in this course. In addition to the selected report/dissertation, you must use at least three academically reliable sources. At least one of these additional sources must also come from the CSU Online Library. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. Please note that no abstract is needed. This Case Study Example provided by the CSU Writing Center shows this type of formatting
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.