02 May INSTRUCTIONS Visit the link https://www.learner.org/wp-content/interactive/envsci/ecology/ecology
Choose only one organism from each trophic level and make sure that the food chain goes in a straight line from one trophic level to the next, i.e., Herbivore A eats Plant A, Omnivore A eats Herbivore A, and the Top Predator eats Omnivore A. Let Plant B survive on its own and see what happens. Predict whether each species will survive, and whether it will increase or decrease in number, as well as whether Plant B will survive to the end. Record your prediction in the Data Table and then run the simulation twice and record your data. Use X for "die out," ↑ for "increase in numbers," and ↓ for "decrease in numbers." Answer the following:
- Was your prediction correct? How did you arrive at your prediction? What differences were there between your prediction and the simulation? (total available points 2)
- What would happen to this imaginary ecosystem if the producers were to die out? (total available points 2)
- Did any of the species increase in number? What could account for this increase? Which species decreased in number and what might account for this decrease? (total available points 2)
- Which populations would benefit the most from the presence of decomposers? (total available points 2)
1. Generating data table from the simulation (total available points 2)
2. Each prompt is 2 points
3. Write 2-3 sentences as your response to each prompt.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.