06 Apr Instructions: With a well thought out plan, you can achieve virtually any goal you set for yourself. And
With a well thought out plan, you can achieve virtually any goal you set for yourself. And making a plan is crucial for continuing your education to build further skills and knowledge that can be applied to your work.
For this assignment, you are going to develop a plan for continuing education in psychopharmacology. The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize you with continuing education materials and to begin developing habits that will keep your psychopharmacology skills and knowledge up to date.
Familiarize yourself with various learning resources and continuing education opportunities including but not limited to reference books, clinical journals, newsletters, professional organizations, conferences, CME events, local psychiatry grand rounds, psychiatry podcasts (several universities podcast their grand rounds).
- Identify the resources that you find most useful. What do you like about them?
- Which resources are appropriate for use on a routine basis for point of care clinical information?
- Which resources are helpful for staying current with emerging information in psychopharmacology?
- Which resources are useful for in depth learning on topics of interest?
- What is the feasibility of these resources in terms of cost, time and travel?
- Develop a continuing education plan. This is your commitment to independent learning. Identify the actions that you plan to take:
- On a routine basis, when questions arise at point of care.
- On a weekly or monthly basis – subscriptions, online readings, etc.
- On an annual basis, such as conferences or symposiums.
- Include resources that will provide a meet a variety of learning needs – guide clinical decision making at point of care, provide current information on new drugs or new safety information and deepen your understanding of particular topics.
- Write a summary of your plan. How do your chosen resources support your learning goals? Why did you choose them?
- Please provide references and links to your educational resources.
- Submit your plan to Moodle.
The main ideas are to:
- Identify your psychopharmacology learning goals. Research available resources including journals, newsletters, lecture series (such as grand rounds), conferences. Then, create a learning plan to meet your learning goals.
- Note when you would like to complete each goal and the feasibility of the time range.
- Note future plans for your continuing education that would allow to reach your goals.Appropriate spelling and grammar are required. Turnitin assignment.
NOTE: Attached, you will find a copy of a classmate assignment example, and you may use some of its data as a reference to complete my assignment. TURNITIN Assignment (No plagiarism)
Background: I live in South Florida, I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I work in a Psychiatric Hospital.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.