02 May Instructions Your final historical research paper should include an introduction with a clear
- Your final historical research paper should include an introduction with a clear thesis statement, at least five paragraphs (probably more) that address topics that support your claims, and a strong conclusion that summarizes your argument. Attach your final bibliography (not annotated) at the end and include a cover page (in all formats) with your name, date, and the title of the paper. The title should be more than the topic and should give the reader a sense of what the paper is about. Some examples:
- Paul Revere: Statesman and Craftsman
- The Salem Witch Trials: Fear and Superstition on the Frontier
- The Frontier: A Meeting of Cultures and Ambitions
- Make sure each paragraph contains at least one quote or other supporting evidence from your research, and that you use all your sources – primary and secondary (including the scholarly journal article). Primary sources do provide the best evidence, and a variety of sources provide event better evidence than a reliance on one or two sources. Always extrapolate quotations. Follow quotes with your own analysis or comments and explain how that evidence supports your argument.
- Quotations should be no more than two or three lines long. People tend to skip over longer quotes. All quotes must be cited as appropriate for the format you have selected – in-text citations for APA and MLA, or Notes for Chicago Style. Remember quotations also require a page number if available in all the formats. Even though quotations are important as support, the majority of your paper (roughly 85%) should by your own words of analysis.
- You may use illustrations or photographs as sources, but these should not be included in the body of the paper. If you decide that you must include these images, they should be attached as appendices and those pages do not count toward your page length or word count.
- The body of your paper should be 5 – 7 pages in length, double spaced, not including the cover page, or the bibliography. This is roughly 1250 – 1750 words.
- Incorporate feedback provided by your instructor and peers on your rough draft, thesis statement and outline, bibliography, and research topic proposal. This is all important, and while you are not required to incorporate every bit of feedback provided to you, you need to consider it all and make a conscious determination as to whether to follow the advice or not. Don’t just consider grammatical and mechanic feedback, which are lower order revisions. Incorporate higher order revisions such as idea development and content suggestions as well.
(ATTACHED IS FILES FROM PREVIOUS GRADED ASSIGNMENTS WITH FEEDBACK FROM THE TEACHER – **MUST BE REVIEWED, LOOKED AT, AND FOLLOWED)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.