09 Oct Insurance companies today have consumers paying a percentage of the total cost of health care through coinsurance. Thu
Read the scenario and answer in prompt 1 and 2
- Scenario 1: External influences play a significant role in the success of any industry. In 2008, a plastic surgery center opened in a large city and the center expected a high volume of patients. The economy took a downturn, and consumers no longer spent money on non-essentials, such as elective surgery. When the economy recovered, the plastic surgery business grew by leaps and bounds. The success and failure of plastic surgery centers was directly reflected by the external factor of the economy.
- Prompt 1: Describe how another health care product or service may be influenced by a different external factor. Provide an example of a health care product or service that failed because of an external factor.
- Note: Your example can include a product that completely failed or initially failed but was later a success.
- Scenario 2: Insurance companies today have consumers paying a percentage of the total cost of health care through coinsurance. Thus, the consumer must be more conscious of costs. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) provides “report cards” for many health care areas, including pricing and quality of care for providers and various health care facility types. This data transparency shown to the consumer has allowed the consumer to make better choices by comparing products and services. Facilities have had to consider the external factor of competition more than ever before.
- Prompt 2: Research the CMS website and compare at least 2 dominant differences seen within at least 2 facilities. Navigate to the left side of the CMS page to review various facilities (hospitals, hospice centers, etc.) and the “report cards.”
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.