15 Jun Interview By now you should have completed your interview with someone from your field of interest. The interview format should be based on the following types o
By now you should have completed your interview with someone from your field of interest. The interview format should be based on the following types of questions:
- Demographic questions: This is common in interviews and questionnaires. Typically, demographic questions include questions regarding age, gender, race or ethnicity, marital status, education level, career title (job), and types of jobs held. Do not include questions that identify an individual, that is, questions regarding name, address, and relationship with you.
- Interview questions: Personal interview questions differ from a questionnaire or survey in that they are much less structured. They are open-ended and lead to a narrative. For the interview you will need to ask four to five questions related to the profession. However, be prepared to ask follow-up questions to further probe into the topic area, if needed. The types of questions should follow these general themes:
- Skills and experience—This theme covers questions related to the individual's education and experience.
- Types of work—This theme covers questions related to the individual's typical work day.
- Professional development—This theme covers questions related to the types of continued education/training needed after formal education (college).
- Future prospects—This theme covers questions related to the state of the profession and potential career prospects.
When conducting the interview follow this guide:
- First, locate individuals whom you plan to interview. Call him/her or send an e-mail to make an appointment. Introduce yourself as a student of University. Explain that you need to interview him or her as part of a class project
- Conduct a one-on-one interview. The interview can be completed via a phone interview if you are not able to find someone in your area.
- Take detailed notes.
- Besides answers to the questions, note other relevant information shared.
What is due for this assignment is a summary r eport on the interview detailing the following information:
- Interview questions asked
- Demographic information
- Summary of responses to questions
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.