09 Jan Introduction: The ANS is the part of the nervous system that ?supplies the internal organs and structures, including the blood ?vessels, stomach, intestine, liver, kidneys, bladder, genital
Introduction: The ANS is the part of the nervous system that supplies the internal organs and structures, including the blood vessels, stomach, intestine, liver, kidneys, bladder, genitals, lungs, pupils, heart, and sweat, salivary, and digestive glands. Two divisions of ANS (the sympathetic and parasympathetic) have opposite functions. As we learned, the sympathetic nervous system prepares the body for intense physical activity and is often referred to as the fight-or-flight response. The parasympathetic nervous system has almost the exact opposite effect, relaxes the body, and is often referred to as the rest-and-digest response.
For this post, you have to write at least 400 words addressing the following 5 points. Please identify each point in your answer.
- Choose an organ in the body that has autonomic innervation. (LUNGS)
- Next, describe how the organ you have chosen is affected by one of the two divisions of the ANS. Is it stimulated? Inhibited? Which part of the organ is affected? Do not do both divisions of the ANS.
- Identify the location and neurotransmitters of the preganglionic and postganglionic neurons that innervate the organ you chose from the division (sympathetic or parasympathetic) you chose.
- Would your organ be controlled through a gray ramus communicans, splanchnic nerve, cranial nerve, or sacral spinal nerve?
- Describe a situation, like a car crash, that increases or decreases the activity of your organ, and explain the effect that situation would have on your organ. Compare that effect to normal basal levels of your organ's activity. Explain how the change(s) in the activity of the organ of your choice might be perceived, if at all. Other situations could include a job interview, relaxing on a beach, encountering a growling dog while walking outside, jumping out of the way of an oncoming vehicle, getting a massage, feeling unsafe while walking down a dark street at night.
This is a first come first serve choice, so please review the previous postings to choose your organ. If one student chooses an organ like the eye, then only the regulation by either the sympathetic or parasympathetic nervous system should be discussed. One organ per student. Duplications are not allowed, and such postings will be deleted by the instructor. If you cite a specific source, please include the reference (APA format).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.