25 Jan IT Research Paper Threat Modeling A new medium-sized health care facility just opened and you are hired as the CIO. The CEO is somewhat technical and has tasked you with creatin
A new medium-sized health care facility just opened and you are hired as the CIO. The CEO is somewhat technical and has tasked you with creating a threat model. The CEO needs to decide from 3 selected models but needs your recommendation. Review this week’s readings, conduct your own research, then choose a model to recommend with proper justifications. Items to include (at a minimum) are:
- User authentication and credentials with third-party applications
- 3 common security risks with ratings: low, medium or high
- Justification of your threat model (why it was chosen over the other two: compare and contrast)
You will research several threat models as it applies to the health care industry, summarize three models and choose one as a recommendation to the CEO in a summary with a model using UML Diagrams (Do not copy and paste images from the Internet). In your research paper, be sure to discuss the security risks and assign a label of low, medium or high risks and the CEO will make the determination to accept the risks or mitigate them. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately five to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
BURKE, MCDONALD, J., & AUSTIN, T. (2000). Architectural support for fast symmetric-key cryptography. Operating Systems Review, 34(5), 178–189.
Diffie, & Hellman, M. (1976). New directions in cryptography. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 22(6), 644–654.
Ullah, de Roode, G., Meratnia, N., & Havinga, P. (2021). Threat Modeling — How to Visualize Attacks on IOTA? Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), 21(5), 1834–.
Li, Yu, Y., Lou, C., Guizani, N., & Wang, L. (2020). Decentralized Public Key Infrastructures atop Blockchain. IEEE Network, 34(6), 133–139.
Chia, Heng, S.-H., Chin, J.-J., Tan, S.-Y., & Yau, W.-C. (2021). An Implementation Suite for a Hybrid Public Key Infrastructure. Symmetry (Basel), 13(8), 1535–.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.