17 Jul Learning Objectives Identify the benefits of regular exercise, for both body and brain Directions Sometim
- Identify the benefits of regular exercise, for both body and brain
Sometimes getting started is the hardest part of being physically active. The important thing is to find activities you like to do, so you’ll stick with them. In order to help you understand how much activity you need to do on a regular basis, your task is create a sensible routine.
Start by creating a plan that will help you see the benefits of regular exercise. The following five steps will help create an exercise plan, and if you need more guidance, do an internet search using the phrase “exercise plan” or “workout plan.”
- List three physical activities that you enjoy doing or would like to try.
- Identify any special requirements or equipment you need before doing the activities you’ve listed. For example, will you need a gym membership? Do you need to purchase running shoes? etc.
- Set a realistic, weekly exercise time goal for yourself. Aim for at least 150 minutes or more per week.
- Using a digital or printed calendar, plan and label the days of the week, times, and places that you plan to exercise. Specify the activity or activities that you intend to do. (For example: Monday, 6–7 a.m., 30 min on stationary bike, college gym; Wednesday, 2–3 p.m., 60 min speed-walking with Maya, Riverside Park; Saturday, 1–2 p.m, lift weights, college gym.)
- Track your progress for one week. Recording the amount of time you actually exercised. If you engaged in any unplanned physical activities. Say you ended up riding your bike to school instead of taking the bus, include those, too.
Now that you’ve created your plan, the next step is to reflect on your experience. Share about your experience in a short response (250-300 words) and reflect on what you learned:
- What kinds of exercise did you engage in, and which did you enjoy the most?
- What was your weekly time goal? Did you meet it?
- What worked or didn’t work?
- What might you need to change in order to make exercise a regular habit?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.