12 Jan Lesson Plan and Delivery of Instruction Develop a reading lesson for an LEP (limited English proficient) student with learning disabilities. Your lesson should address the students strengths and weaknesses in his/her native language and in English whil
Lesson Plan and Delivery of Instruction
Develop a reading lesson for an LEP (limited English proficient) student with learning disabilities. Your lesson should address the student’s strengths and weaknesses in his/her native language and in English while infusing ESOL standards and strategies when appropriate. This lesson plan should include instructional materials that reflect the cultural backgrounds of the student involved.
This assignment is in four parts. Please address each one of them separately:
Part 1: Describe the student for whom you are developing this reading lesson. What are his/her strengths and weaknesses in his/her native language and in English, and special characteristics? Describe also the setting where this lesson will be implemented.
Explain and justify your reason for selecting the lesson you plan to teach this student. What prerequisite skills should your student have in order to learn this lesson?
Part 3: Develop your lesson to include the following elements:
- Instructional Objectives
- Methods and Procedures
- Instructional Materials
- Accommodations for Learning Style of student
- Classroom Environment and Management Strategies
- Technology to be Used in Teaching and Learning
- Methods of Evaluation
Part 4: Describe how your lesson plan addresses the four questions below. Respond to each of the elements separately with details from your lesson plan. You need to describe how you are able to demonstrate instructional and assessment strategies in your lesson that address multiculturalism, anti-bias, and varying learning styles of your student.
- What are the characteristics of the student’s reading difficulties? (FESE 5.8)
- What prevention and intervention methods and strategies would you use with this student? (FESE 5.9)
- What explicit and systematic instructional methods would you use for developing this student’s reading fluency (e.g., practice with high-frequency words, timed readings, repeated readings, read alouds, choral reading, recorded books)? (FESE 5.13)
- What explicit and systematic instructional methods and strategies would you use for facilitating this student’s reading comprehension and critical-thinking skills (e.g., use of graphic and semantic organizers; use of multiple strategy instruction; teaching summarizing, monitoring comprehension, question answering, question generating, and recognizing story structure as comprehension strategies)? (FESE 5.15
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.