06 Oct Listen to Podcast:?Freakonomics Radio Episode 258: Why Uber Is an Economist?s Dream?(Links to an external site.) Yo
Listen to Podcast: Freakonomics Radio Episode 258: Why Uber Is an Economist’s Dream (Links to an external site.)
You may stream (Links to an external site.)the Podcast or read the transcript.
The podcast is about 40 minutes. While listening to the podcast, consider the economic concepts associated with Uber.
- Identify two economic concepts that are portrayed in the podcast.
- Use examples from the podcast to support your analysis.
- Your post should include at least 2 economic concepts relayed in the podcast. Consider things like supply and demand (shifts and changes to quantity demanded and supplied), elasticity, and consumer surplus.
- Select a concept and link it to a specific passage from the podcast that illustrates the concept.
- You must make a post before viewing the posts of your classmates. So, your initial post must contain the substantial content for which you would like to receive a grade. If your initial post is blank or does not contain your full answer, you will not receive full points.
- You should write approximately 6 sentences and about 250 words. Please check your work for spelling and grammar errors to avoid a loss of points.
- Writing assignments are based on the 10 point rubric explained in the syllabus.
- As stated in the syllabus, academic honesty is imperative. Any incidence of plagiarism will receive a score of zero. This includes, but is not limited to, any part of your answer being found to be cut and pasted off the internet (including sites like Coursehero and Chegg), or if you change every other word by using synonyms.
- If your response doesn’t match the questions, then you will receive a score of zero.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.