05 Apr Major Project 3 (MP3) Nursing Critique Paper Your critique must address and have the fol
Major Project 3 (MP3)
Nursing Critique Paper
Your critique must address and have the following Topics Headings:
1. Describe the main ideas of the theory (should include the assumptions under which the theory operates).
2. What are the main concepts?
3. What are the main relationships between the concepts?
4. How do different concepts affect each other?
Origins of the Theory
1. What was going on in the profession of nursing or in American society that may have influenced the theory?
2. What values, theories, evidence, and/or existing knowledge did the theorist cite as support for the theory?
3. What motivated the theorist to write the theory?
4. What approach to theory development did the theorist use?
1. How useful is this theory in practice?
2. Is the theory practical and helpful to nursing?
3. Does it contribute to understanding and predicting outcomes?
4. Cite an example/case study where this theory could be used.
1. How testable is this theory?
2. Has this theory generated research? How many and what types of studies?
3. Give one example of a study done using the theory
4. What types of statements are the propositions?
1. Is the theory comprehensive and specific?
2. How general is the theory?
3. Summarize the strengths and weaknesses of the theory.
4. Why would you use or not use this theory in your own advanced practice? (Begin to think about your presentation “Synthesis of Nursing Theory”).
NUR3846 | | FOUNDATION OF PROFESSIONAL NURSING
NO MORE THAN 6 PAGES
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.