17 Nov MAN4240CBE Section 01CBE Organizational Behavior Analysis (11 Weeks) – CBE Online Course – 2022 Fall Quarter Deliverable 2 – Employee Contributions Presentation Assignment Content Com
MAN4240CBE Section 01CBE Organizational Behavior Analysis (11 Weeks) – CBE Online Course – 2022 Fall Quarter
Deliverable 2 – Employee Contributions Presentation
Assess employee contributions within an organization.
There is an increased focus in today's global economy and business climate on understanding employee personality, moods, emotions, attitudes, behaviors, and their impact on organizations. Additionally, initiatives regarding talent acquisition have been encouraged to promote diversity in their hiring practices that would support a workforce and organizational culture that brings in rich experiences and backgrounds.
This phenomenon has focused on studying the impact of human behavior on organizations and how organizational practices, culture, and behaviors may impact the individual. Knowing the influence of an individual's culture, personality, and behavior on organizational performance has led to the need to design more effective organizational processes and practices that impact employees to improve organizational performance.
As an HR professional, you have been asked to present at an upcoming event sponsored by your organization. The event's focus is "The Employee Contributions: How the employee's attitudes, personality, and behaviors impact organizational success." Remember, you are not only an HR professional, but you are also representing your company. You can use any company to serve as a backdrop to address the following requirements for the presentation.
Create a presentation with speaker's notes that:
- Provides a title slide (1 Slide)
- Provides an agenda (1 Slide)
- Provides an introduction (1 Slide)
- Examines personality characteristics and personal values for organizational fit (2-3 Slides)
- How do these characteristics and values align with an organization?
- Analyzes the influences of emotions and behaviors on work-related performance (1-2 Slides)
- How will a person's moods and emotions influence their behaviors in the workplace?
- Summarizes the impact of attitudes and behaviors on employee job satisfaction (2-3 Slides)
- Describe both the challenges and benefits to the organization.
- Provides a conclusion (1 Slide)
- Provides attribution for credible references used in the development of content ideas following academic guidelines in a reference slide (1 Slide)
- Uses examples to support the understanding of concepts in a well-defined presentation
- Contains presentation slides with only general information as a visual reference for the audience, and the speaker's notes should include the details of each slide
- As always, please keep in mind who your audience is and use correct grammar and spelling.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.