17 Jul Management is pleased with the progress that has been made and likes the steps you have taken to set up a sec
Management is pleased with the progress that has been made and likes the steps you have taken to set up a secured network environment. During the last status meeting, the following was asked: "Has everything been done that is possible to ensure the security of the environment?" Your response was that you believed it has, but one way to be sure is to conduct a vulnerability assessment and a penetration test.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of 6-8 slides that includes speaker notes and a reference slide. It must cover the following:
- Describe at least 2 common security threats against wired and wireless devices and typical countermeasures used by corporate security teams.
- Describe at least 2 identity and access management tools needed to measure and monitor security risks across the enterprise.
- Explain penetration testing and vulnerability assessments and how they differ.
- Identify the benefits of using penetration testing and vulnerability assessments relative to threats.
Discuss the tools available in the industry (at least 5 different tools should be discussed) and explain how they can be used to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
The presentation must include a title slide, topics of discussion slides, main content slides, and reference slides. The references must use APA structure for organization of reference information. Font and font size are not required to meet APA format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.