10 Jun Module 05 Content QB Cloud has become quite successful over the past months, so you?ve decided to hire
Module 05 Content
- QB Cloud has become quite successful over the past months, so you’ve decided to hire two part-time employees to assist you with sales and office duties. In researching your computerized accounting program, you’ve found that it doesn’t include the options to perform payroll calculations and print paychecks. To computerize the payroll calculations and assist you in drafting the journal entries, you decide to use Microsoft Excel for the necessary payroll functions.
Complete the following using the Module 05 Payroll Transactions template
- Calculate payroll for Karen Rodriguez and Adam Seyd for the June 14th and June 28th payrolls. These employees are paid bi-weekly, meaning every other week.
- Journalize the transactions necessary to record the payroll.
- Address the following questions:
- What is the total cost to the company of having these two employees for the month of June?
- What additional costs would be associated with adding one more employee for 10 hours per week at $15 per hour? Would it be more beneficial to add an additional part time employee or distribute the additional hours needed to the current part time employees? Explain.
- Module 05 Payroll Transactions template
The following information will be necessary in your calculations:
- Karen Rodriguez $18/hour hourly rate
- June 14 24 hours worked
- June 28 22 hours worked
- Adam Seyd $16/hour hourly rate
- June 14 15 hours worked
- June 28 20 hours worked
- Additional Tax and Withholding Information:
- Employee Responsibility
- Federal Income Tax: 10% of gross pay
- State Income Tax 5% of gross pay
- FICA Tax 7.65% of gross pay
- Employer Responsibility
- FICA Tax 7.65% of gross pay
- State Unemployment none 2% of gross pay
- Federal Unemployment 0.8% of gross pay
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.