09 Jun Module 05 Content This week you will submit your final project. You can also refer to Module 1 for
Module 05 Content
- This week you will submit your final project. You can also refer to Module 1 for full description and technical requirements.
Write an argumentative research paper on a managed care-related topic, assumption or myth; thoroughly explaining what it is, why it's important, and how it fundamentally impacts the managed care system today. You will gather evidence on present a well-reasoned argument or debatable issue. The goal of an argumentative paper is to show that your perspective is valid. You are to form reasons, draw conclusions and apply them to your findings. The purpose is not to completely prove your point, but to convince readers, with your evidence, that your argument or position has merit.
You will be evaluated according to your topic selection, thesis and outline, annotated bibliography, and final paper delivered in proper format as follows:
- Follows all Project assignment details and technical requirements, presenting "a managed care-related topic, thoroughly explaining what it is, why it's important, and how it fundamentally impacts the managed care system today."
- Presents an argumentative paper with reasoning and evidence of debatable issue.
- Incorporates key elements of a quality research paper:
- Strong thesis statement that states the main point of your project and suggests the path that your project will follow.
- Attention-getting introduction moving into quick transition that leads into thesis. Captures readers' attention.
- Topic sentences relate back to thesis statement. All information is relevant to thesis.
- Logical transitions between paragraphs and ideas provide unity and coherence to the whole. Clear organization.
- Concluding paragraph sums up information and reiterates thesis.
- Mechanics follow required standards. (Spelling, grammar, sentences written according to Standard English.)
- Technical Requirements
An original research paper with a body of 6-8 pages. In general, your paper should consist of the following pages:
Title Page - captivating title, your name, title of the course, date
Body - 6-8 pages of introduction, background on your topic, research support, personal evaluation, strong conclusion. Body should be organized with a minimum of the following titles
- Thesis or Position
- Support of Responses
- References Cited page - in APA format.
Research and Writing Requirements include:
- Proper mechanics: clear, concise, complete sentences and paragraphs, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. (See style handbooks recommended by your college's Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.)
- Five or six sources for the paper from your research. Your textbook is a good resource. Internet resources should be reliable as at a university or government website. Please use one or two sources as available from your college's Online Library. Use statements and ideas that you have come up with on your own and blend these in with your research. Do not plagiarize. If you want to use actual words from a source, put them in quotation marks with the source.
- Follow APA format for citing your sources. For APA guidelines, go to your college's online library which you can access through the Resources tab.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.