10 Jun Module Two Assignment Elements Instructions: Using the periodic table, answer the following questions ab
Module Two Assignment
Instructions: Using the periodic table, answer the following questions about elements.
- What is the atomic number for Carbon?
- What is the chemical symbol for Tungsten?
- What is the atomic number for Zirconium?
- What is the atomic number for mercury?
- What element has the symbol Ag?
- What element has the symbol Hf?
- What is the atomic number for Gallium?
Atoms and Ions
Instructions: Answer the following questions regarding ions losing and gaining electrons.
- How many electrons does chlorine need to gain to become an ion? Will it become a positively charged cation or a negatively charged anion?
- How many electrons must nitrogen gain to become like its closest noble gas, Neon?
- What are valence electrons?
Instructions: Answer the following questions about isotopes.
- Given that the mass number for carbon is 13, how many protons and how many neutrons does the isotope contain?
- Hydrogen has two naturally occurring isotopes: hydrogen-1 and hydrogen-2. What is the symbol for each of these hydrogen isotopes?
- How many neutrons are contained in nitrogen-15?
- How many protons does Cobalt-57 contain?
- Find the atomic mass unit of Sulfur-32 with a mass of 31.972 and percent abundance 94.99%, Sulfur-33 with a mass of 32.971 and percent abundance 0.75%, Sulfur-34 with a mass of 33.968 and percent abundance 4.25%, and Sulfur-36 with a mass of 35.967 and percent abundance 0.01%.
- Find the atomic mass unit of Silicon-28, Silicon-29, Silicon-30 with masses of 27.977, 28.976, 29.974, respectively. The percent abundance of the silicon isotopes is 92.2%, 4.7% and 3.1%, respectively.
Periodic Table and Its Trends
Instructions: Answer the following questions regarding the periodic table, the Bohr Model, and electron configuration.
- Explain periodic table.
- What is the Bohr Model? Provide a summary in your own words.
- What is the electron configuration of Potassium?
- What is the electron configuration of oxygen?
- How many valence electrons does Sulfur(S) have?
Molecules and Compounds
Instructions: Find the mass ratios and atomic ratios of the following compounds.
Instructions: Write the formula for each of the following ionic compounds.
- Sodium chloride
- Zinc chloride
- Ammonium chloride
- Potassium hydroxide
- Calcium Nitrate
Instructions: Name the following ionic compounds.
Instructions: Name the following molecular compounds.
Instructions: Write the formulas for the following molecular compounds.
- Sulfur hexafluoride
- Sulfur dioxide
- Dinitrogen trioxide
- Carbon tetrachloride
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.