07 May Moral and ethical development in children affects student learning and school/classroom interactions. Teachers need to ensure moral and ethical i
Moral and ethical development in children affects student learning and school/classroom interactions. Teachers need to ensure moral and ethical instruction and interactions are taking place in the classroom/school.
For this assignment, you will create a 12-15 slide digital presentation on the subject of the moral and ethical development of children birth through adolescence. Kohlberg is considered the most important theorist in moral and ethical development in education; however, if your research uncovers a related theory, you can choose to create your presentation based on that theory. This presentation would be used as a professional development that could be shared with teachers, aides, and staff at your school.
Include the following in your presentation:
- A description of key terms related to moral and ethical development in toddlers to adolescence, including moral and ethical development, moral behavior, moral reasoning, prosocial behavior, and emotional attribution.
- A general overview of Kohlberg’s or your chosen theory of moral development, addressing birth through adolescence. Provide examples.
- An explanation of which of the six stages of Kohlberg’s theory most influences childhood and examples of behaviors that might occur within these stages. If another theory was selected, explain any stages that occur and discuss the influences on childhood as well as examples of behaviors.
- A summary of the implications of Kohlberg’s or your chosen theory on classroom instruction and management, including three classroom-based examples of what K-3 teachers can do to help students develop morally and ethically.
- An explanation of how to support Pre-K-3 students who are struggling with moral and ethical behaviors or choices.
- Two researched programs that address common behavioral issues (such as bullying) to support the good of the culture and society, and how they could be implemented in your school.
- Include a title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your presentation with 2-4 scholarly resources.( please put in your own words thanks)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.