15 Sep Movement Analysis- Body and limb movement patterns and muscular involvement. Physiological analysis- Strength,
Read Ch 15,16 and 17
- Movement Analysis- Body and limb movement patterns and muscular involvement.
- Physiological analysis- Strength, power, hypertrophy, and muscular endurance priorities.
- Injury Analysis- Common sites for joint and muscle injury.
- Other requirements- cardiovascular endurance, speed, agility, and flexibility
- Training Status- Current condition or level of preparedness to begin a new or revised program.
- Type of training program- Sprint, plyometric, resistance, etc.
- Length of previous training program
- Level of intensity involved in previous training
- Degree of exercise technique (knowledge and skill to perform exercises properly)*****
- Beginner- Training age <2 Months <=1-2xper week, no or low intensity, no or minimal technique
- Intermediate- Training age 2-6 months, <=2-3x per week, medium intensity, basic technique
- Advanced- >1 year, >3-4 per week, High intensity, high technique
Current injury status
Read Chapter 17 & 21 & Complete Discussion
List 3 things you learned from each chapter and how you could potentially apply each one to help you improve your training program.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.