03 May Movie: The Killer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AT7yvmdiqo) After watching the movie, you shoul
Movie: The Killer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AT7yvmdiqo)
After watching the movie, you should write two arguments, and the reading and the movie should use quote
1. Purpose: to cultivate the habits of critical reading by making arguments and providing evidence
2. Content: identify an argument (not merely a topic) from a required reading (with direct quotations and page numbers) and discuss it in relation to the designated film of the day
3. Focus: your ability to articulate someone else’ argument and state your interpretation of a film in relation to that argument; mere factual information or plot summary won’t count as argument
4. Length: 1 double-space page or 350 words for each short paper; the portion in excess of the limit will not be graded for credit
5. Grading: out of 10 points for each commentary, 3 for identification of an argument and logical transition, 3 points for film discussion focused on details, and 4 for writing (grammar, expression, coherence, style)
6. Make sure you have a clear argument or statement: find a focus to organize your writing
7. A general plot or characterization summary earns little credit
8. Analyze film in detail (e.g., mise-en-scene, smiles or other facial expressions, camera angles)
9. Rephrase key words for better connection between the reading and your film analysis (e.g., metaphor, allegory, realism)
10. Always use the readings assigned in the same week as primary films; the same formula for commentaries 2-3
11. You only need to quote from 1 reading in the week, NOT 1 from each reading in the week
12. Your quote must be relevant to the rest of your discussion
13. Avoid a long quote or 2 or more quotes in a commentary
14. Similarly, avoid discussing 2 or more ideas because there is no space to do that adequately
15. Proofread your paper or grade yourself to improve before submitting
16. No need for a separate Works Cited page, but use in-text reference (e.g., Teo, page #)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.