14 Sep Narrative Planner Part 1: Brainstorming Directions: Use complete sentences to answer all the questions to help you
Part 1: Brainstorming
Directions: Use complete sentences to answer all the questions to help you plan your narrative based on a conflict you have experienced.
Make a Connection
- What conflict have you faced in your own life? This will be the basis of your narrative.
- Who is the protagonist?
- What does the protagonist look like?
- What is the protagonist’s age and what other factual information is important (where he/she lives, goes to ( school, hobbies, etc.)?
- How would you describe the protagonist’s personality and attitude?
- Who is the antagonist?
- What does the antagonist look like?
- What is the antagonist’s age and what other factual information is important (where he/she lives, goes to (school, hobbies, etc.)?
- How would you describe the antagonist’s personality and attitude?
- What conflict does your protagonist face?
- Who or what causes the conflict?
- Who is involved in the conflict?
- How will the protagonist respond to the conflict?
- What is the outcome of the protagonist’s response to the conflict?
- How will you introduce the characters, setting, and conflict in the exposition?
- What events will happen in the rising action to help develop the conflict?
- What will the climax (turning point) be for the protagonist? Think about the decision the protagonist will have to make as a result of the conflict.
- What events will happen in the falling action?
- How will the conflict be solved in the resolution?
Point of View
- What point of view will you use to tell the story? Think about who can best tell the story—a narrator who is inside the story (first person) or a narrator who is outside the story but knows the thoughts and feelings of the characters (third person omniscient).
- How will your selected point of view influence what readers know about the characters and the conflict in your narrative?
Part 2: Exposition
Directions: Use the answers from Part 1: Brainstorming to write your exposition paragraph. This should introduce the main characters, the conflict, and the setting. Be sure to include descriptive details.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.