25 Jul Nikola Tesla Discussion
This week you have a rough draft for your informative speech due. It should look like the sample attached. Please feel free to use the sample as a template. Take out that material and put in yours. DO NOT write this out like an essay or a manuscript.
Please note that it will be run through a plagiarism tool. Make sure that you are using your own words and effectively quoting outside information.
Make sure you include the following:
- Your topic
- Your specific speech purpose
- Your organizational format
- Your introduction completely written out with the parts labeled correctly.
- At least two main points with supporting material. Make sure they are written in complete sentences and are parallel in structure. Your final draft may have more main points, but you need at least two for this draft.
- Have at least two sub points for each main point.
- Your conclusion completely written out and labeled.
- Your transitions between main points completely written out.
- At least two sources cited correctly in MLA or APA format. Wikipedia does not count as a credible source. Remember that your final speech will require at least THREE qualified sources. If you need help with sources or citations try these links.
- Purdue Online Writing Labhttps://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_style_introduction.html (Links to an external site.)Evaluating Online Sourceshttps://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-conten
Your outline is expected to conform to the principles of outlining that are found in chapter 13.2 of your textbook. Make sure this is not written as an essay or manuscript. See the sample outline attached here. DO NOT JUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS 1-12.
The further along your draft is the more feedback you will have to help you as you continue to develop your presentation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.