18 Nov Obtain the most recent annual report for the two companies that your group has chosen. The reports should contain at least
- Obtain the most recent annual report for the two companies that your group has chosen. The reports should contain at least three (3) years of income statement data and two (2) years of balance sheet data.
- Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the income statement for each company that would be important to an investor and or user of the financial information, and discuss whether each company’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable over the two years. Justify your answer.
- Analyze at least 3 (three) items on the balance sheet for each company that would be important to an investor and or user of the financial information, and discuss whether each company’s performance related to these items appeared to be improving, deteriorating, or remaining stable over the two years. Justify your answer.
- Analyze each company’s investing and financing activities for the most recent year as identified in the statement of cash flows, specifically identifying the two largest investing activities and the two largest financing activities. Discuss whether you agree or disagree with the investing and financing strategies that each company appears to be employing.
- Identify 2 (two) items not included in (or derived from) the financial statements that you think would be important to someone considering whether to invest in each company. Discuss your reasons for believing that these two items about the company would be important in making an investment decision. (Hint: you might want to consider items discussed in other business classes.)
- Compare the results you obtained above for both companies. Based on the analysis done by your group on the financial statements, if you were making a decision to invest in one of the two companies, which company would you choose? Why? (Note: your answer in this section must include some financial issues, but your answer need not be limited to a discussion of financial issues.)
- You must submit the entire annual report for each company being discussed. (these can be submitted in electronic format)
- Your analysis must include page references to relevant portions of the annual reports, and the relevant portions of the annual reports must be highlighted. Your report must also contain appropriate quotation marks for quoted material and appropriate references for material taken from sources outside the financial statements.
- Your analysis (body of the report, excluding Title page, Table of Content, References and Attachments) is limited to 6 to 10 (six to ten) pages, and must be typed, double-spaced, and have at least a 12-point font. (This report should be submitted electronically via Canvas in Excel, Word and or pdf format.)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.