12 May Ongoing observations benefit and shape preschool programs. Pick two types of observations? (Pick from these: Anecdote, Checklist, Rating Scales, ABC
- Ongoing observations benefit and shape preschool programs. Pick two types of observations (Pick from these: Anecdote, Checklist, Rating Scales, ABC Narrative Event Sampling, Tally Sampling, Time Sampling) and identify at least one way each of them benefits a program (not an individual child). Your answer should include: The two observations you would use and the information you might get from each observation to improve programs, schedules, and curriculum. (10 points)
- Make a checklist of preschool growth indicators of drawing (ages 2.5-5) using the information on page 73, Box 3.18. (5 points)
- Design a graphic rating scale based on “Growth Indicators of Impulse Control” on page 374 (first column). (5 points)
- A: You are preparing for a parent/teacher conference and are looking at observations that have been made of the child. Which observations are you going to use? Your answer should include: The observations you believe will be most helpful and why. B: You plan to give the parents a portfolio of the child's work. What are some of the things you will put in the portfolio? Your answer should include: A list of the contents of the portfolio. C: In planning the conference you know you want to include all areas of development, what the child does well, and the skills the child is still developing. What will be in the outline you make to help you cover all that you want to discuss with the parents? Your answer should include: An outline that identifies what you want to discuss with the parents in a form that you will fill in for an actual conference. Do not fill the template in. (10 points)
- The physical environment may enhance or hinder children's learning. Based on what you know and have observed give two specific examples of the effects (positive or negative) of room arrangement, lighting and visual appeal. Your answer should include: Two examples of how room arrangement, lighting, and/or visual appeal can help or hurt children's learning. (10 points)
- You have been asked to authentically assess Nathan's (4;3) motor skills within a play based preschool environment. He is very active and most comfortable playing in a group of children. How will you do the assessment (remember, it's authentic!) Your answer should include: how you would conduct an authentic assessment, the motor skills you would assess, the observational instruments you would use, how you would conduct your assessment, and one template (don't fill it in) of an observational instrument you would use. (10 points)
This chart provides an overview of the seven observational methods we learned about this semester.
Page 73 Box 3.18
This is the information you will need to create the Checklist Template on the Final Exam.
This is the information you will need to create the Rating Scale template on the Final Exam.
This is the Parent-Teacher Conference form from the book. I have also included the pdf of what I would do with a Parent-Teacher Conference form.
This chart is helpful for figuring out how colors impact us. It is useful when planning an environment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.