14 Sep Operations Management and Factors Affecting Productivity?(100 points)Maduro Cleaning is a small organization that p
Operations Management and Factors Affecting Productivity (100 points)Maduro Cleaning is a small organization that provides cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. As a small organization, the owner assigns crews of two, three, or four employees to jobs each morning but the owner does not have a good method of determining a reasonable amount of time that each cleaning should take. The owner decided to keep data on job times and crew sizes in the hopes of developing a productivity measure. Address the following requirements:
- Calculate which of the crew sizes has the best productivity per worker and explain your method.
- Evaluate your outcome and the possible reasons that would explain those results.
- Project what the productivity might be for a crew size of five and explain your reasoning.
Crew Size Avg: Productivity per Crew
- 2: 3765 square meters per day
- 3: 4915 square meters per day
- 4: 6309 square meters per day
- Your assignment is required to be four to five pages in length, which does not include the title page and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Formatted according to APA 7th edition writing standards.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Review Chapters 1 & 2 in Operations Management
Review Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides Module 2 Chapter 1 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats —Operations Management
Review Chapter 2 PowerPoint slides Module 2 Chapter 2 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats —Operations Management
Zhou, K., Bochtis, D., Jensen, A. L., Kateris, D., & Sørensen, C. G. (2020). Introduction of a new index of field operations efficiency. Applied Sciences, 10(1), 329.
Pilo, M. (2019). Dynamics of Agricultural Productivity and Technical Efficiency in Togo: The Role of Technological Change. African Development Review, 31(4), 462–475. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-8268.12403
Zondo, R. (2020). The influence of inventory sequencing for the improvement of inventory control: Evidence from a South African automotive assembly organization. Acta Commercii, 20(1).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.