09 Jun Option 1: Analyzing Reseacher Sept 1: Visit the public Library of science (PLOS one) ?Website: https:
Option 1: Analyzing Reseacher
Sept 1: Visit the public Library of science (PLOS one)
Website: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/browse/psychology (a peer-reviewed journal that freely publishes research articles with open licenses). Do a search for an article that interests you, then answer the following in 200 words or more:
1. What is the hyperlink to the study you chose?
2. What is the title of the study, and who conducted the research?
3.Describe the study in few sentences in your own words.
4. Identify and descibe either the basic assumption of the researchers, or if it was an experiment, the hypothesis. why were they conducting this researchers?
5. How was the study performed? what methods were used?
6.What were the results and conclusion of this study?
7. What questions do you still have after reading about this study? for example, if you were to conduct another study based off of this study, what questins would you ask and what would you still want to find out?
Option 2: Using Your Brain
Step 1: Write a discussion post of at least 200 words based on the following prompt ( answer both questions):
1. Think of an activity you did today. Using what you learned in this module, describe at least five different parts of your barin and how they were invoved in that activity.
2.If you wrere a psychologist or neuroscientist interested in learning more about one of those brain parts, what methods could you use to learn more about the brain? ( consider types of studies you could creat, experiments you could design, brain-imaging techniques, and other methods described in your reading)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.