29 Jul Over 6 years of customer service experience with special skills in client relationship building. Conscientious go-getter, organized, efficient, honest, and reliable profes
Please fix up resume and Build profile.
Make resume look more professional
Throw in IT experience and training
throw in financial experience
Make this resume look good
Hakeem R. Potts
5204 Elizabeth Road (704) 605 – 7583
Charlotte, NC 28269 [email protected]
Over 6 years of customer service experience with special skills in client relationship building. Conscientious go-getter, organized, efficient, honest, and reliable professional, who is attentive to detail, produces quality work while maintaining production targets.
· Tracks and resolve cases
· Transactional HR services: Compensation, human capital management, recruiting, absence, and talent & performance.
· Handling sensitive information
· Achieving productivity, accuracy, service level agreement(SLA)
· System used: Service now, workday, zoom, google chrome, Microsoft office suite
Aon Hewitt (Randstad) 09/14 –05/2015
Customer Service Representative Specialist
· Responsible for receiving inbound calls regarding customer’s work health benefits and coverage for many clients
· Updating and making changes to customer’s insurance during Annual enrollment period
WellPoint (Blue Cross Blue Shield) – Charlotte, NC
Anthem Customer Service Representative 09/12 – 09/14
· Responsible for receiving 50 daily inbound calls for Blue Cross Blue Shield members providing them with assistance on their health benefits and drug formularies
· Assist clients with the enrollment and unenrollment process for Medicare services
· Interact with clients and educate them on their responsibilities for services rendered through their local doctors and physician offices
Landmark National Recovery Solutions – Charlotte, NC
Collector 04/12 – 08/12
· Responsible for collecting payment from delinquent accounts and charged off loans by contacting member via phone and letter to make acceptable payment arrangements
· Balanced and reconciled various control accounts via the company’s internal accounts payable record keeping system
· Kept abreast of “Fair Debt Collection Practices Act” and the legal responsibilities involved with collections
· Forward disputed invoices to appropriate parties for resolution
Enterprise Rent-A-Car – Fayetteville/Charlotte, NC
Driver / Service Agent (Car Detailer) 11/10 – 04/12
· Delivered customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe, courteous, and timely manner
· Organized travel routes and ensured vehicle paperwork was accurate and timely
· Responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot
· Vacuum and prepped cars, shuttled cars to and from dealerships for servicing, washed cars, and transported cars to and from offices
EDUCATION & COMPUTER SKILLS
Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, NC
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
Concentration: Management 2011
Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
Member of CIAA Football Conference Championship Team (2009)
Member of Fayetteville State University Football Team (2007 – 2009)
Member of Conference Outstanding Freshman Team (2007)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.