14 Sep Part 1: Brochure?? Imagine you are creating an agency to provide mental health services for individuals suffering f
Part 1: Brochure
Imagine you are creating an agency to provide mental health services for individuals suffering from mood disorders. In order to get the word out about your new agency, create a brochure that identifies two specific mood disorders your agency will provide services for in your community. Brochure templates can be found in Google or Microsoft Word.
Include the following in your brochure:
- A description of your target audience.
- A brief description of the methods used to address each mood disorder
- A list of potential treatment goals for each mood disorder.
- Your references will be documented in Part 2 of this assignment.
Use a brochure format of your choice that is appealing to your target audience. (graphics and color are encouraged). You do not need to submit the brochure to LopesWrite.
Part 2: Reflection
In a separate document, write a 300-500-word reflection that does the following:
1. Summarize your rationale for choosing these methods and treatments for your agency.
2. Describe how and why you have presented the information in your brochure the way you have. Take into consideration your target population.
3. Use at least two scholarly sources to substantiate your rationale. The sources and reflection should be in APA format. Submit the reflection to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.