15 Oct Part 1: Challenges and strategies for recruitment and selection
You are a human resources manager working in a large urban hospital. As a result of ongoing changes in the hiring process at your facility, your director has charged you with preparing a plan for supervisors to use when they recruit, select, appraise, and dismiss healthcare employees. Before you can prepare the plan, you must first analyze the challenges involved in the recruitment and selection of healthcare employees. You must also propose strategies to address those challenges.
- Write an analysis of recruitment and selection processes as follows (3–7 pages):
- Describe four challenges (i.e., legal, ethical, moral, and operational) related to recruitment and four challenges associated with selection. Include a balance of information on both internal and external challenges and explain how these challenges impact recruitment and selection. Response thoroughly
describes four relevant challenges, including a balance of internal and external challenges, related to recruitment. Response clearly explains the impact of recruitment challenges on the healthcare
organization. Response identifies one example and describes
why it is the most difficult of all challenges when it comes to recruitment at a large urban hospital. Response is supported by academic/professional
- Explain the impact of failing to address these challenges on human resources function and hospital performance management. Describe the
challenges related to selection and their impact on healthcare
organizations. Response thoroughly describes four relevant
challenges, including a balance of internal and external challenges, related to selection. Response clearly explains the
impact of selection challenges on the healthcare
organization. Response identifies one challenge and describes why it is the most difficult of all challenges when it comes to selection at a large urban hospital. Response is supported by
- Recommend strategic approaches to address the challenges associated with internal and external factors that affect recruitment and selection. Specifically, describe a strategic approach for each factor you identified, and explain how this strategy will help mitigate the potential challenges inflicted by the particular internal or external challenges. Include best practices from other industries (i.e., information technology, hospitality) in your recommendation. Explain how information from other industries can inform recruitment and selection in the healthcare industry. Response clearly explains the impact of neglecting recruitment and selection challenges on HR function
and hospital performance, using a specific, relevant
example. Response assesses the impact of neglecting recruitment and selection with current examples from scholarly journals. Response is supported by relevant academic/professional resources.
- Identify at least two recruitment sources that the human resources department should use and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness. Response describes one appropriate strategic approach for each identified
challenge associated with internal and external factors. Response clearly explains how each recommended strategy will help alleviate the potential challenges. Response includes one best
practice from another industry and thoroughly explains how
information from other industries can inform recruitment and selection in the healthcare industry. Response includes one
additional example from another industry. Response is supported by relevant academic/professional resources.
- Identify at least two candidate selection processes that the human resources department should use and explain why both processes are efficient and effective. Response clearly identifies four appropriate selection processes and compares the efficiency and effectiveness of candidate
selection between the identified selection processes. Response clearly explains which of the methods is most effective. Response is supported by relevant academic/professional resources
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.