15 Oct Part 2: Recruitment, selection, performance appraisal and dismissal process
Now that you have completed your analysis of recruitment and selection practices, you must write an executive summary outlining a plan for the recruitment, selection, appraisal, and dismissal of healthcare employees that incorporates the strategies you explored in Part I of this Assessment.
- The executive summary will outline a plan for the recruitment, selection, appraisal, and dismissal of healthcare employees. The plan may include graphic representations, bullet points, etc. It does not need to emulate an APA-style research paper. Refer to the sample template for guidance; however, you can create your own template or plan document ( sample template attached) Include the following:
- A recruitment and selection plan as follows: (1–2 pages)
- Define at least four key objectives in developing an effective recruitment process. Response accurately and thoroughly define four key objectives in developing recruitment processes and incorporate human resources information system
recruitment data. Recruitment and selection
plan clearly outlines the relevant components and
steps in the recruitment process and assesses the effectiveness and efficiency of the plan as supported by current resources.
- Define at least four key objectives in developing an effective selection process. Recruitment and selection plan thoroughly defines
four key objectives in developing an effective selection process and incorporates the critical incident
approach and assesses the defined objectives on the basis of reliability and validity.
- Explain how candidate selection will be conducted, outlining relevant components of and steps in the selection process. Recruitment and selection plan clearly explains how selection will be conducted, including relevant components and steps in the
selection process. Recruitment and selection
plan incorporates the critical analysis including effectiveness of the recruitment components
and steps supported by current academic sources
- Define at least two key objectives in developing an effective selection process.
- Explain, in detail, how recruitment will be conducted, outlining relevant components and steps in the recruitment process.
- A performance appraisal, disciplinary, and dismissal plan as follows (4–5 pages)
- Describe the specific appraisal methodology and criteria that will be used to measure performance. Your description should include which types of performance information to use and how the information might be used in a performance review. In addition, be sure to describe the optimal methods for collecting performance data. Provide a rationale for your response. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly describes eight specific strategies for measuring performance, including positive and reinforceable feedback. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly explains which sources of performance information to use in a performance review,
describes two optimal methods for collecting performance data, the types of information that should be obtained in a performance appraisal, and the type of information the chosen method(s) will generate, and why this method promises effective appraisal results. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan provide a clear and logical rationale
regarding why the data collection method is appropriate.
- Describe an optimal method of conducting an effective performance appraisal interview. Performance appraisal and
dismissal plan clearly describes three optimal method
for conducting an effective performance appraisal
- Describe effective communication techniques to use during a performance appraisal interview. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly describes two effective communication technique for
distributing performance appraisal feedback.
- Explain how often the performance appraisal interview should be conducted, when it should be conducted, and who should participate in the interview and how it may incorporate disciplinary actions. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly describes how often performance appraisal feedback should be provided, how often it should be reassessed, and who should participate in the feedback. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly explains how disciplinary
actions will be incorporated.
- Describe at least one specific dismissal methodology and criteria that will be used to measure readiness for dismissal. Performance appraisal and dismissal plan clearly describes at least two appropriate dismissal methodology. Performance appraisal and
dismissal plan describes logical criteria to be used to
measure readiness for dismissal.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.