14 May Part A: Ch. 6 Role Playing Sim: Cruisin’ Fusion In this simulation, you will understand how to develop a website for a chain of concession stands
- Part A: Ch. 6 Role Playing Sim: Cruisin' Fusion
In this simulation, you will understand how to develop a website for a chain of concession stands you inherited from Uncle Al. You are not sure what to do with the concession truck, but a couple of your friends think Al was onto something with his unusual taco food truck. They want to partner with you to expand, targeting sports events, outdoor concerts, political rallies, holiday marches, and other events where customers might pay a little more for a very distinctive and healthier meal. With the right marketing, this could be a promising business venture.
Using the Cruisin’ Fusion Simulation Access link, complete the interactive before moving to Part B.
Part B: Cruisin’ Fusion Contest
Now that the Cruisin’ Fusion website is up and running, you and your team have decided to run a contest on the blog asking customers to name the latest fusion recipe. In order to participate, the customer will need to enter their first and last name, phone number, and an email address, as well as the suggested fusion name. The winner of the contest will receive a $20 gift card.
Kiran supports this idea but has concerns she wants the team to consider before moving forward. She has asked that you prepare a 6- to 10-slide presentation, with speaker notes, for the next web meeting to address the following:
- Research and assess the ethical issues related to data customer collection and information management. How will customer information be protected?
- Research and examine the need to protect the intellectual property of the customers who submit name suggestions. What protection will Cruisin’ Fusion need in order to use the name suggested by the winner? What protection or disclaimer does the customer require?
- Include a 1/2-page disclaimer to add to the blog for customers outlining the contest rules, explaining how their personal information will be used and stored, and discussing the use of all intellectual property submitted as part of the contest.
- Note: The title page and reference page do not count toward the assignment length requirement.
Submit your assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.