17 Jul Part A: Develop an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) and its corresponding database (Microsoft Access) to be
Part A: Develop an entity-relationship diagram (ERD) and its corresponding database (Microsoft Access) to be used by a product manufacturer to manage the orders it receives from its customers. Part A will be submitted as an MS WORD document. Make sure the ERD diagram shows the relation between entities clearly. Use the attached document to develop ERD for your database.
- Each customer is identified uniquely by a customer id; include the first name, last name, and address for each customer.
- The company has several products that it stocks and for which customers place orders.
- Each product has a unique id, unique name, unit price, and quantity on hand. At any time, a customer may place an order which will involve possibly many products.
- For each product ordered the database must know the quantity ordered and the unit price at that point in time. If the customer does this through a phone call then an employee is involved in the call and will be responsible for the order from the company side.
- Some orders are placed via the Internet. For each order, an order number is generated. For each order, the database must keep track of the order number, the date the order was placed, and the date by which the customer needs to receive the goods.
Part B: Consider the Orders database. This database has several one-to-many relationships.Part B will be submitted as an MS ACCESS file. Make sure one-to-many relationship runs between entities according to the ERD diagram in Part A Create appropriate forms to list:
- A customer and the customer’s orders
- Order and its detail lines
- A product and the order detail lines where the product is referenced
- A category and the products belonging to the category.
Use the information provided in the Relational Databases and Microsoft Access Relational Databases and Microsoft Access – Alternative Formats document. Pages 118 and 185.Also, watch the video at the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57jBdK3YVJo
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.