09 Jun Part A: Google Analytics and Tableau report Select your own live website and present a live report of
Part A: Google Analytics and Tableau report
Select your own live website and present a live report of Google Analytics and Tableau using the data of the live website:
Data analytics method: explaining the machine-learning models (minimum 1 clustering and 2 classifications) and/or Google Analytics Details on Real-time Monitoring Report, Audience Analysis Report, Acquisition Report. Consumer Behaviour Report;
The analytics problems which you are going to solve, include
• Customer Profiling/Classification
• Target customers? Example: Who will buy Life Insurance?
• Customer Avatar/Profile, Example: Age, Gender, Race, Ed
• Customer Behavior Prediction
• Loan or not? Example:Will he default on this car loan?
• Buy or Not Buy? Example:Will she watch this movie?
• How many units/sales? Example:How many shoes to stock?
• Next-time buy? Example: When will she buy this Fish Oil again?
• Chun Problem? Example: (Y/N) When will she switch to Bell?
• Customer Service (Chatbot)? Example: How serve online better?
Part B: Python
The soruces of your datasets can come from:
• Google dataset search
• Open Data Kit
• Open Data Monitor
• Open Data Impact Map
• Smart City Open Dataset, including IoTs, Traffic, Transportation, Housing, etc (get source here)
• Google Analytics Dashboard (tool screenshot) (github source here)
• Sharing-economy Airbnb (github source here)
• Travel Website Analytics (github source here)
• Sports Club Analytics (github source here)
• Twitter and Elections (github source here
What needs to be done on Python
Data cleaning, explorative data analysis, and data visualization
3) Data cleaning, explorative data analysis, and data visualization
Clustering (minimum 1 tool, e.g., K-mean, K-NN)
Data analytics: Classification (minimum 2 tools: e.g. Linear, LR, SVM, ANN)
Project presentation PPT format:
• Business problem: a clear business data problem statement which your project addresses.
• Motivation: why is this data problem interesting and challenging or innovative to solve?
• Data Visualisation approach: please show your visualization results here.
• Data Analytics approach: please demonstrate your Machine-learning models and/or Google Analytics and results here.
• Conclusion and Future work: please summarize key achievements and identify future work here.
7) Project submission files over UCW course portal
• Project files: code, dataset, key outputs, performance matrix, to be compressed to a ZIP file;
• Project presentation PPT:
• Project final report (MS Word): your final project report should follow the APA style, including
o Introduction: describing the business problem and the motivation to solve it;
o Relevant work: describing 5+ peer-reviewed papers related to your project with reference;
o Data and visualization: describing your dataset and show the data using visualization tools;
o Data analytics method: explaining the machine-learning models (minimum 1 clustering and 2 classifications) and/or Google Analytics Details on Real-time Monitoring Report, Audience Analysis Report, Acquisition Report. Consumer Behaviour Report;
o Results: demonstrating the results of your data analytics models and visualize the data output;
o Discussion, Conclusion, and Future work;
o Reference list.
I would need MS document and ppt for the same. The assignment is on Google Analytics + Tableau (Live website), Python (on data set from one of the sources mentioned above in the mail).
I would like to receive your quote.
Need the work by 10th June, 2021. Will you be able to provide your service?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.