06 Jun Part I: Descriptive Evaluate the decision making described in this case. Focus on the following four questions (but some se
Part I: Descriptive
Evaluate the decision making described in this case. Focus on the following four questions (but some sections will be longer than others).
- Analyze King’s customer experience using course concepts. What makes their free-to-play games so successful? NOTE: Talk about the psychology from the players’ perspective.
- Analyze the strengths in King’s decision making process, and what decision errors or biases these strengths reduced or eliminated. NOTE: Parts B & C are about organizational decisions, not about customer psychology.
- Analyze the weaknesses in King’s decision making process (errors, biases, etc.). Be specific about identifying the psychological drivers underlying these shortcomings.
- What are the psychological factors influencing Zacconi’s decision to accept Activision’s acquisition offer? NOTE: The actual decision is irrelevant. I’m only interested in what influenced his decision. (HINT: This is mostly found on p.1 & 9).
Part II: Prescriptive
Based on your Part I analyses, how can King Digital improve their decision making?
- Suggest one or two prescriptions that would help a company like King make better decisions in such situations (these should flow from Part I—this is not the place to introduce new weaknesses). Be as specific as possible about what you would do and what biases or errors you are trying to combat. Be concrete about how these prescription(s) would be implemented. Consider the costs (money, time, and psychological) associated with your suggested changes and be realistic. Please be creative here, but justify your prescriptions using concepts only from this class.
- Be aware that executives may not be particularly receptive to these prescriptions. What are the psychological sources of resistance? How might being acquired by Activision help overcome the resistance or make it worse?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.