09 Jan PHIL 186 ? Professional and Business Ethics Requirements for this research paper: no more?than 1,500 words (not counting w
PHIL 186 – Professional and Business Ethics
Requirements for this research paper:
no more than 1,500 words (not counting words in the Works Cited page). At least three scholarly (i.e. peer-reviewed articles from academic journals) articles required as a minimum for the paper. The quality of your research will be evaluated as well as the content and argumentation final in your paper. You should pick a topic relevant to the course material – that is, not only should you choose an issue that arises in the world of economics or business, but it should be such that it can be evaluated morally. Specifically, what I will be looking for are the following things:
(1) how well you argue for your position – I do not want to read a paper that either fails to take a stand on the issue, or simply asserts some view or other, you ought to present an argument with your stand on the issue as conclusion;
(2) that you make use of one (and no more!) of the moral theories we cover in the course. The most important phrase in
(3) was 'make use of' – that is, I do not want to read papers which merely mention some theory, but neither explain the theory or why and how it is being used in this case.
In this research paper, please pick one of the following issues:
- “Are sweatshops moral?”
- "Should companies invest money in diversity and inclusion initiatives"
- "Should businesses be required to pay a minimum wage"
- “Whether or not it is moral for the government to force businesses to shut down during the pandemic”
You can choose from these topics, or come up with your own.
Pick one of the following moral theories as your main theory for this research paper paper:
- Kant's Ethics
- Rawls theory
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.